|TYPICAL NUTRIONAL INFORMATION
SERVING SIZE: 500 ml / SERVINGS PER PACK: 4
|of which total sugars
|of which saturated fat
|*NRV – NUTRIENT REFERENCE VALUES FOR INDIVIDUALS 4 YEARS AND OLDER / **METHOD OF ANALYSIS AOAC 991.43
AT BOS WE TAKE FUN SERIOUSLY. WE'VE USED THE LATEST RESEARCH TO DEVELOP YOUR ULTIMATE AID:
Complex carbs for fast, medium and slow energy release and sustained performance.
We use less sugar so it is a medium GI product. BOS SPORT has the optimum mix of electrolytes: potassium, magnesium and sodium for performance, recovery and rehydration.
And of course we have slipped in Rooibos, for its potent anti-oxidants, essential minerals and a little electrolyte boost.
Rumour has it that Rooibos' anti-inflammatory properties assist recovery*, so all together BOS SPORT has you covered.
Try our colourant free (we have our colour on the outside), preservative free, delicious sports drink today!
* Research is currently being conducted and the results will be published shortly – but it’s looking good!
BOS SPORT – SERIOUS ABOUT FUN!
Carbohydrates - performance and energy delivery
- BOS SPORT uses complex carbohydrates for fast, medium and slow release of energy for sustained performance.
- BOS SPORT uses the very latest understanding about how best to harness the necessary energy (from carbohydrates) that our bodies need for performance, while minimising the negative effects excess carbohydrates can have -
this is thanks to the use of FRUIT UP™, an unprocessed fruit extract. The low GI and natural balance of sugars in FRUIT UP™ allows BOS to use less processed sugars and still achieve sustained energy release.
- BOS SPORT is a medium GI product.
Electrolytes - and their functions in the body
BOS SPORT has the optimum delivery of electrolytes our bodies need for performance and recovery.
- Potassium and magnesium are essential for healthy nerve impulse function, muscle contraction, cardiovascular function, acid/alkaline balance and carbohydrate and nutrient metabolism. Magnesium also produces protein in the body and
plays an important role in facilitating potassium utilization, helping to provide optimal support from this important combination.
- Sodium plays a role in muscle and nerve function and helps the nervous system to function properly. It is important to replace Sodium lost through sweat to rebalance the Sodium levels in our body to aid rehydration.
Rooibos – The ingredient that makes the difference
- Rooibos is high in anti-oxidants, is a natural carrier of electrolytes and is rich in essential minerals such as calcium.
- Previous research has shown that rooibos possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Studies are currently under way to investigate the anti-inflammatory benets of rooibos in aiding recovery from exercise.
BOS SPORT IS COLOURANT & PRESERVATIVE FREE!
- MEDIUM GI
- SUSTAINED ENERGY RELEASE
- ESSENTIAL ELECTROLYTES (K, Mg, NaCl)
- COLOURANT FREE
- PRESERVATIVE FREE
- ORGANIC ROOIBOS