BOS ONLINE STORE SPRING PROMO T’S&C’S
- Entry instructions and promotion information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All products on the BOS online store is only available per case. No single products can be purchased.
- Credit card and EFT payments are accepted.
- The promotion is open to South African citizens only, who enter the bos100 code on checkout at the BOS online store.
- The promotion is not open to employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
- Customers may enter the code for 1 purchase only, of any amount.
- Promotion commences on September 8th and ends September 30th. bos1oo codes entered after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deem invalid.
- The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. This information will be kept private and confidential, and unless stated otherwise, will not be used for any further purpose.
- The Promoter is BOS Brands, Unit 205 Fairweather House, 176 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, 7925, South Africa