1. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Design a Can in-store & online competitions are open to all international markets. South African citizens will stand the chance to win the grand prize of R10 000 cash and see their design used on 100 000 limited edition BOS cans. Non South African citizens will stand the chance to win the grand prize of EURO1000 and see their design used on 100 000 limited edition BOS cans.
4. BOS Brands will own the right to the final design to roll out across their distribution territories.
5. The winning design will be used on one variant in early 2016. Production timelines may vary.
6. The winning design will be used by BOS Brands for PR purposes. The winning designer will be credited in all PR material. The winning designer will make themselves available to attend DAC exhibitions, interviews and collaborations for BOS Brands.
7. BOS brands reserves the right to use any of the other design entries at their own discretion.
8. The Design a Can competition is open to citizens of all ages. Any images or text uploaded to the website that is deemed to be derogatory or offensive will be removed at the discretion of BOS Brands.
9. The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
10. Entrants may enter as many times as they want, providing they send new entries and upload onto BOS DESIGNER or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Promotion commences 6th August 2015 and ends 15th November 2015. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion. BOS Brands reserves the right to extend the competition deadline and will notify the public through its Facebook page in such an event.
12. Entries will be judged by Grant Rushmere, Trevor Stuurman, Ofentse Letebele, Cathy O’Clery and Robert Thiemann.
13. The prizewinners will be contacted the week commencing Monday 30th November. A public announcement of the winner will be made on BOS’s social media platforms following notification. Winners will be notified by email and all entries will be considered with equal weight.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries submitted. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, name, email address and location) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of an entrant.
16. Unclaimed prize: Winners have 48 hours from prize notification date to provide their contact details. Failure to do so within this time will result in the winner forfeiting their prize and another winner will be selected.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
18. Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to disqualify any entrant or (b) subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
23. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
24. The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. This information will be kept private and confidential, and unless stated otherwise, will not be used for any further purpose.
25. The Promoter is BOS Brands, Unit 205 Fairweather House, 176 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, 7925, South Af