1. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Benelux Skateboard Design competition is open to all Dutch and Belgian citizens residing in the Netherlands and Belgium. They will be able to stand a chance to win a custom-made skateboard and a year’s supply of BOS. Weekly spot prizes will be rewarded to two spot prize winners once a week.
3. The Benelux Skateboard Design competition is open to Dutch and Belgian citizens of all ages, but not to employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they want, providing they enter a design on www.bosdesigner.com/skate and share their contact details in case BOS needs to contact them for prizes.
5. Promotion commences 6 May 2015, and will run till 17 July 2015. Entries submitted after the closing date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
6. The main prizewinner will be contacted after the closing of the campaign. A public announcement of the winner will be made on BOS’s social media platforms following notification. Winner will be notified by email or phone call.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries submitted. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, name, email address and location) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of an entrant.
9. Unclaimed prize: Winners have 48 hours from prize notification date to provide their contact details. Failure to do so within this time will result in the winner forfeiting their prize and another winner will be selected.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
11. Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to disqualify any entrant or (b) subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
17. The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. This information will be kept private and confidential, and unless stated otherwise, will not be used for any further purpose.
24. The Promoter is BOS Brands, Unit 205 Fairweather House, 176 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, 7925, South Africa